February 12, 2022
Have you ever thought about quitting? If so, what triggered you to want to quit.
Let’s take a look at what triggers you want to quit:
- A wrong belief system. Do you believe that you can succeed?
- A lack of resiliency. Develop the ability to bounce back!
- A lack of wisdom ( wisdom gives you confidence)
- Lack of vison. A clear vision gives you focus!
Once you deal with the four areas about, you are destined to succeed and the thought of quitting will no long be a dominant thought. In fact, you will be on your way to developing a winners mindset.
How to fight the temptation of quitting:
- Make up your mind that you are in business to stay. If you quit in the middle of the Journey, you will miss your reward at the end. ** Only Let go when your season is up. ** There is a big difference.
- Develop a Winners mindset and hang around winners that think big. Winners never quit!
- Work on developing an attitude of perseverance and be willing to be uncomfortable for a season. ** Tough times don’t last always, but tough leaders do.
- Read and listen to motivational books and/ or podcast that inspire you. ** You can start by subscribing to the Doing Business by Faith podcast. Doing Business by Faith • A podcast on Anchor
- Encourage yourself daily and daily affirm: I can do this and With God, I can do all things!!
- If you quit you’ve already lost! Remember when you season is up, God will end it. Keep moving forward by Faith!
I hope that you have been inspired to think like a winner and keep reminding yourself that you are not a quitter!
If you loved this note, you will also love my book, Doing Business by Faith.